Dear DanceArts Families,
Welcome to our studio!
If you have been with DAG for many years or you are researching the correct dance school for you, let me give you some insight to our organization. We have a wonderful, dedicated faculty that works under the artistic leadership of my husband and I. We hold a strong core value that each student has his or her own potential and path that needs to be tapped and awakened.
Starting this Fall 2019/2020 season, DAG plans to enhance our studio’s physical space and flow. We will have our own private entrance (see image) as well as the rooms on that side of the building. Also, in January 2020, the gym connected to the Black Box studio will be made into a DAG studio making all four studios downstairs in close proximity. This will keep DAG students and families in one area, and align a better environment for our students.
For the past two years, I have been traveling to Charlotte, North Carolina working as Director of curriculum for Charlotte Ballet Academy©. This experience has allowed me to expand my knowledge from some of the nation’s best instructors, directors and students. I return next year invigorated and will be teaching all week, bringing detailed focus to our curriculum, level advancements and training processes.
Our wonderful returning staff next season
- Anita Pacylowski: PreBallet A and Ballet 1-6, Pointe
- Hernan Justo: Ballet 5A-6
- Kristine Galemmo: Ballet 1-6, Pointe and DAYCO director
- Meghan Loman: Ballet 1-5, Pointe, Jazz 1-4, Tap 1-3, Lyrical 1-5, Hip-hop and DAYCO
- Erica Wesselman: Ballet 5-6, Jazz 5, Lyrical 6 and DAYCO
- Robyn Maggio: Tap 4-6, Jazz 6, Adult Tap & Jazz
- Martin Justo: Youth Dance & Adult Ballet
- Alena Blair our PreBallet, Ballet 1-2, Jazz 1-2 and Tumble 4 Tots
Get to them more here
Thank you again for choosing DanceArts for your child’s dance education.
Anita & Hernan